Getting Started Spearfishing Video
Recovering A Spearo In Distress
Step 1 – Remove Gun from Spearo
Step 2 – Get the Diver to the Surface
Step 3 – Remove Their Mask
Step 4 – Tell them to Breathe, say their name
Step 5 – Go home, do not dive anymore that day
More Information about shallow water blackout
Relaxation with Anvar Mufazalov from Deep Spearfishing Encyclopedia
Chest Loading your Speargun with Nautilus
DIY Gun Rubbers – Adreno
Mask De-Fog – Nautilus
Speargun Bands How To – Mako
Target Practice with Rob Allen
Wetsuits with Nautilus
1. Lubrication is essential when putting on your suit. Spearos often use – Conditioner, sex lubricant, baby oil, wetsuit purpose made lubricant or everybody’s favorite cold seawater on its own. (Often in winter spearos take a 1.5 litre bottle with warm water and lube of choice in).
2. Dont Fold the Suit – Hang it up on friendly gentle hanger at home. When traveling fold the suit following the seams.
3. Dont let it dry inside out after washing.
4. Insides of open cell suits are super soft be careful with fingernails and sunlight.
5. Wash with fresh water after use everytime and if you want to use a detergent use a neoprene friendly product.