- Rob Allen talks in depth in his Veterans Vault section about hunting pelagics, check out that post here. [PODCAST]
- Valentine Thomas shares her experiences getting started blue water hunting. Some good insight particularly for first timers here . [PODCAST]
- Chris Coates gives the lowdown on the effective use of burley, flashers and noise in attracting fish. [PODCAST]
- Jaga Crossingham from Freedive Fiji is a Bluewater spearfishing specialist – he has heaps of tips, tricks and guidance for up and comer blue water hunters. [PODCAST]
- Travis Corken from Neptonics Australia joins us for a solid Q&A session talking about Bluewater Spearfishing Equipment. [PODCAST]
- How to Find and Hunt Spanish Mackerel has lots of general advice for blue water hunting.