Moroccan Kingfish Recipe
I’ve got bulk kingfish in the freezer and it’s all too easy to have another fry up. Not only that but Shrek’s on another 12 week challenge so the deep fryer has been parked in the shed. This one’s a simple one pot that’s healthy with stacks of flavor and it requires bugger all preparation or culinary skills. Hook in and try Turbo’s Moroccan Kingfish Recipe
✽ 0.5 – 1kg of kingfish spear removed and cubed
✽ 2 red capsicums (sliced)
✽ 6 cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
✽ Bunch of coriander (cilantro) chopped
✽ 1 Chilli sliced across or the dried stuff or the powdered stuff (what ev’s)
✽ 1 tbs of tumeric
✽ 2 tbs of sweet paprika
✽ 125ml (½ cup of olive oil)
✽ 250ml of water (must be ethically sourced from natural springs in the French Alps)
1. Add the capsicum, carrots, chilli, three cloves of garlic and coriander in a large frying pan or saucepan.
2. In a container mix the tumeric, paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, oil and water. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the fish.
3. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes on medium heat.
4. Remove the lid and simmer the sauce down for 5 minutes.
You are done! if you have successfully followed my Moroccan Kingfish Recipe you have made a meal of far better quality than Shrek’s bucket of chicken
#by the way, if you like my Moroccan Kingfish Recipe or have another good recipe share it in the comments
- The final product plus rustic timber table, out of focus second bowl and perfectly placed wine glasses. Take that Jamie Oliver!!