About the Noob Spearo
My name is Isaac ‘Shrek’ Daly and along with the Noob Spearo team, we create a spearfishing podcast that’s making a difference.
The Noob Spearo Podcast is a show for anyone interested in the extremely cool (and challenging) pursuit of spearfishing. Basically spearfishing is holding your breath, diving down and trying to outwit tasty fish to feed your family.
Spearfishing has a tough learning curve.
Things like equipment, learning to hold and improve your breath-hold, equalizing, finding people and places to go, hunting techniques, etiquette, ethics, safety, first aid and overcoming fear of dark/dirty water are just a handful of them.
On the show we make an effort to chase down and interview spearfishing experts and authorities from around the world who share their stories, insights and wisdom to help our listeners become better spearos.
If you get value from our show, we would love it of you become a Patron and help us continue to produce this Podcast.
Your support will mean I can go spearfishing more, begin filming and increase our impact on the broader spearfishing community.
1. We help reduce spearfishing deaths.
2. We educate the next generation of environmentally aware spearo’s.
3. We help spearfishing grow as a lifestyle pursuit, building community and relationships with spearo’s around the world.
4. We help our community shoot more fish and have fun.
Your Patreonage (aka financial support) will help us to;
- Create One episode a week (check out our goals)
- Create Video | Courses
- Do a spearfishing USA/SA/NZ Tour, visit spearfishing clubs and shops and conduct in-person interviews
For any enquiries or questions, email me [email protected]
Become a Noob Spearo Patron now and help us to grow a better informed, safer, rocking spearfishing community!
Isaac “SHREK” Daly
Shrek is a Brisbane based Spearo, Podcast Host and Writer. Initially experiencing the underwater world through scuba diving, the hunter gatherer orientation quickly became apparent along with the enjoyment of breath-hold diving.