Adreno Capricorn Bunker Trip Part 2
Today’s episode is part 2 of the Adreno Capricorn Trip, a week long spearfishing charter aboard the Eastern Voyager to the Great Barrier Reef where Noob and experienced Spearos alike got to dive in one of the best environments around. This part on the interview starts on the trip back to port at the end of the trip. We get insights from some of the Adreno crew and reflections from Noob Spearos who are new to the water and some who have never shot a fish before this trip! This is by far one of the best spearfishing charter’s around – great food, hot showers and world class spearing.
Has this interview made you want to go on a spearfishing charter?
- 00:13 Intro
- 05:10 Welcome back to the Eastern Voyager
- 08:18 High and low points of the trip for Wayne
- 09:20 Best catches of the trip?
- 10:51 Would you recommend this trip?
- 12:16 Last thoughts and tips
- 13:18 Trip board
- 14:45 Jack, tell us about your trip
- 16:50 Minimum experience for coming out here
- 19:20 Best catches
- 20:45 Jordy, tell us about your trip
- 24:45 High point of the trip?
- 25:46 How did you stay in the right headspace while being tired?
- 29:00 Ryan, you had some ear troubles, tell us about your trip
- 32:45 Did your line fishing background help at all?
- 34:28 How did your first dive of the trip go?
- 37:14 Tim’s thoughts
- 40:46 Ryan, how has the spearfishing gone?
- 43:40 Advice for people doing this trip
- 47:17 Describe your trip
- 49:55 Amy, how was your trip?
- 52:40 How has the fishing been?
- 01:00:55 How was the photography part of the trip?
- 01:03:47 Describe this trip
- 01:05:11 Dave is here too, how was your trip?
- 01:07:06 Your struggles
- 01:10:08 Describe the trip
- 01:11:15 Clear Eyes on your ears: advice from our chef
- 01:14:24 Joel and Taylor, tell us about the sleeping on the ship and how was your trip?
- 01:17:00 Highlights of the trip
- 01:18:15 Tell us about your Spanish Mackeral
- 01:22:25 What have you learned from shooting this big fish?
- 01:30:26 Perks of working for Adreno and more highlights
- 01:32:53 I shot some Tuskfish and you were just as stoked
- 01:35:15 Does this trip give you a reset on your energy?
- 01:36:03 Taylor, tell us about your trip
- 01:40:25 How was your diving?
- 01:45:58 Dogtooth tuna vs Mackeral
- 01:47:51 Outro
Listen in and subscribe on iOS or Android https://link.chtbl.com/Download_This_Episode
Noob Spearo Partners and Discount Codes
- Adreno Spearfishing – Buy your spearfishing equipment here. Use the code NOOBSPEARO save $20 on every purchase over $200 at checkout – Flat shipping rate, especially in AUS!
- Neptonics Spearfishing and Freediving – Use the code NOOB10 to save 10% off anything store-wide. Free Shipping on USA orders over $99
- Get 20% OFF @manscaped + Free Shipping with promo code NOOBSPEARO at MANSCAPED.com! #ad #manscapedpod
- KillShot Spearguns | Simple, Effective, Dependable Wooden Spearguns. Use the Code NOOB to save $30 on any speargun:)
- Adam Sterns FreedivingFamily.com use the code SPEARO to get 20% off any course and the code NOOBSPEARO to get 40% off any and all courses!
- Penetrator Fins Use the code NOOBSPEARO to save $25 on the full Penetrator Spearfishing Fin Range here.
- Immersion Online freediving classes | 28-day Freediving Transformation (CODE: NOOB28 for 15% off) | Equalization Masterclass – Roadmap to Frenzel | Free Courses | Freediving Safety Course | How to Take a 25-30% Bigger Breath!
- How To Freedive | The 5 minute Freediver | Break the 10 Meter Barrier – Use the code NOOBSPEARO to save $
- Old Man Blue | Wickedly tough and well thought out gear! Check out their Lobster Bag HERE
- Noob Spearo MAD GEAR | ‘Spearo Dad’ | ‘Girls with Gills’ | ‘Jobfish Tribute’
- The Best Place to Find Fishing Buddies and Fishing Trips | Fishing Trips (fishingtripsapp.com)
- Spearing Magazine Subscribe to the best spearfishing magazine in the world. International subscription available!
- Audible.com Get a free audiobook along with a 30-day trial here. Listen to 99 Tips to Get Better at Spearfishing